Wednesday 12 January 2011

Nicki Mianj covers V Magazine


SEXAAAYY ASS BITCH!

Nicki Minaj is busting out on the cover of V Magazine‘s Spring 2011 Discovery Issue, on sale this week. The rap diva, outfitted in a patterned green Versace dress, dons tribal body paint on one of two covers photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin. Inside, the Harajuku Barbie plays dress up in an Emilio Pucci swimsuit over Calvin Klein briefs and a red leather jacket covered in spikes and safety pins.


“I just always want to do ‘me,’ but ‘me’ changes every day,” says the colorful star, known for her various alter-egos. “I would crumple up and die if I had to wake up and be the same person every day. I don’t silence those voices anymore. I just let them speak.”










No comments:

Post a Comment